1. We are experiencing some of the lowest house prices in years, including bargains in short sales and bank owned homes in and around Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater. No one truly knows when prices will be at absolute bottom, but one sure thing --once house prices begin to inch back up, the market is past the bottom.
2. Two words...Interest Rates!
3. Interest rates are very unlikely to remain at historical lows. A move as little as one half percent can result in higher monthly payments.
4. Available mortgages such as FHA offer low down payment opportunities. VA loans provide unique opportunities for our current military and former service members. The communities near Joint Base Lewis McChord – JBLM – have location and price that make them a good choice.
5. Many sellers are motivated to sell their homes now, including added value bargains such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, other appliances & upgrades.
Author:Vicki McLellan Phone: 425-301-2595 Dated: June 6th 2011 Views: 1,566 About Vicki: I'm a full-time licensed professional and love what I do. I use that enthusiasm to make the process ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
RE/MAX Professionals real estate brokerages employ full time, highly productive, experienced and educated brokers focused on serving their real estate clients and communities at the highest possible level to create the best possible result...even in these rapidly changing times and economy. We provide accurate, detailed information, data and advice so that our clients make informed decisions. We're committed to life long relationships founded in integrity and mutual respect. We're here to help...at all stages in all situations.
For many first-time buyers, buying a home can feel a bit scary.
"This is Lance Saunders, and buying a house with Cari was one of the most painless things that i have ever done. I have bought cars that were harder to buy than our new house! i simply told Cari and Kim Harmon with Fairway Mortgage service what I had to work with and they made it happen for me with less than a total of $1000 out of pocket. i would have bought a house a long time ago if i had known how easy it could be with the right people working for you. Thanx again Cari and Kim you ladies are awesome!