1. We are experiencing some of the lowest house prices in years, including bargains in short sales and bank owned homes in and around Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater. No one truly knows when prices will be at absolute bottom, but one sure thing --once house prices begin to inch back up, the market is past the bottom.
2. Two words...Interest Rates!
3. Interest rates are very unlikely to remain at historical lows. A move as little as one half percent can result in higher monthly payments.
4. Available mortgages such as FHA offer low down payment opportunities. VA loans provide unique opportunities for our current military and former service members. The communities near Joint Base Lewis McChord – JBLM – have location and price that make them a good choice.
5. Many sellers are motivated to sell their homes now, including added value bargains such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, other appliances & upgrades.
Author:Vicki McLellan Phone: 425-301-2595 Dated: June 7th 2011 Views: 1,621 About Vicki: I'm a full-time licensed professional and love what I do. I use that enthusiasm to make the process ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
RE/MAX Northwest real estate brokerages employ full time, highly productive, experienced and educated brokers focused on serving their real estate clients and communities at the highest possible level to create the best possible result...even in these rapidly changing times and economy. We provide accurate, detailed information, data and advice so that our clients make informed decisions. We're committed to life long relationships founded in integrity and mutual respect. We're here to help...at all stages in all situations.
Staying In? - Here are a few upgrades you can do without leaving or sp
"Cari is wonderful! She helped us find our home one year ago. She went out of her way to answer questions and go all over to find us our perfect home. She is still involved with our family and is a super person besides knowing her job inside and out."