1. We are experiencing some of the lowest house prices in years, including bargains in short sales and bank owned homes in and around Olympia, Lacey, and Tumwater. No one truly knows when prices will be at absolute bottom, but one sure thing --once house prices begin to inch back up, the market is past the bottom.
2. Two words...Interest Rates!
3. Interest rates are very unlikely to remain at historical lows. A move as little as one half percent can result in higher monthly payments.
4. Available mortgages such as FHA offer low down payment opportunities. VA loans provide unique opportunities for our current military and former service members. The communities near Joint Base Lewis McChord – JBLM – have location and price that make them a good choice.
5. Many sellers are motivated to sell their homes now, including added value bargains such as washers, dryers, refrigerators, other appliances & upgrades.
Author:Vicki McLellan Phone: 425-301-2595 Dated: June 6th 2011 Views: 1,620 About Vicki: I'm a full-time licensed professional and love what I do. I use that enthusiasm to make the process ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
RE/MAX Northwest real estate brokerages employ full time, highly productive, experienced and educated brokers focused on serving their real estate clients and communities at the highest possible level to create the best possible result...even in these rapidly changing times and economy. We provide accurate, detailed information, data and advice so that our clients make informed decisions. We're committed to life long relationships founded in integrity and mutual respect. We're here to help...at all stages in all situations.
It can be a little scary to check the markets right now, wouldn’t yo
"Integrity, patience,and professionalism are words that describe Cari Schwisow. We were out of state buyers and Cari always went the extra mile for us. She previewed many homes for us, took countless photos and videos, which she sent to us for our approval, until we could find just the perfect home. Cari always followed thru every step in the purchase of our home. She kept in close communication with us, letting us know how every process of the sale was progressing. We will highly recommend her to our family and friends. It was a pleasure working with Cari"